Specializing in Managed Services and Cloud solutions, Noxent offers a full range of IT services tailored to your specific business needs.
Information and communication technologies are at the very heart of corporate productivity and cost-reduction strategies. Noxent’s expertise in IT architecture, deployment, management and support technologies make it a trusted partner for clients and manufacturers.
Alan Allman Associates is an ecosystem of consulting firms specialising in digital transformation. With offices in Canada, France, Benelux and Singapore, our companies are divided into 3 areas of expertise: High Tech, Industrial Transformation & Strategy.
- 4 Canadian companies
- 600+ clients
- 1500+ experts
- 177M$ CAD (IFRS) 2020 projection
Noxent in numbers…
- 18 years of experience in IT operation
- 60 employees dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Over 4 900 servers, workstations, and networking equipment managed by our Network Operation Center (NOC)
- 2 500 monthly tickets handled by our Desk
- 92% of calls answered in less than 30 seconds
- Over 500 projects managed and delivered by our consultants
- 2018 : Noxent launches its DaaS (Device-As-A-Service)
- 2018 : New Business Place in Québec
- 2017: Noxent launches its Skype for Business offer (complete unified communications)
- January 2016: Noxent is certified Microsoft CSP-Tier 1 (O365, Azure)
- December 2015: Noxent launches its Cloud Telephony offer
- September 2014: Noxent launches its 24-7 cloud offer (IaaS, PaaS)
- December 2010: Acquisition of Teltech Service (IP Telephony)
- March 2010: Acquisition of Progilan
- January 2010: Integration of Expracom’s operation within Noxent
- October 2007: Victrix Solutions acquires Noxent
- January 2004: Foundation of Victrix
- January 2000: Groupe 3-SOFT launches Noxent
- 1987: Foundation of Groupe 3-SOFT
Our Management Team
RONY LAFLAMMEDirector, Operations and IT Services
ALAIN MELOCHEDirector, Structured Cabling
Enabling businesses to focus on their business and rely on high-performance, secure and cost-effective information technologies.