At Noxent, we know that end user technical support is key for your productivity. Our Service Desk handle more than 2 000 tickets every month and is available 24*7*365 or Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.
Level 1 and level 2-technicians are proud to offer remote assistance and technical support to 1 500 end users while System Administrators and Network Administrators take charge of level 3 requests.
End users have access to a ONE-STOP SHOP, which directs all IT issues to a single point.
All event (request, incident, alert or problem) is recorded into a tracking system and fully documented. Request is categorised and handle by our level 1, level 2 or level 3-technicians. Our technicians are commited to solve the problem within agreed service levels.
Maximize your productivity with our remote technical support. Benefit a specialized, highly-qualified service to solve time sensitive technical problems.
- Fully bilingual service (english, french)
- Customized service (dedicated phone number and email address)
- Answered calls under 30 seconds
- Management and recording of all calls
- Remote assistance by level 1, level 2 or level 3-technicians
- Online unsolved problem escalated to third party or onsite technicians
- Complete ticket documentation and reporting
- Executive dashboards with key performances metrics (KPI) vs SLA.
- Highly certified and experimented level 1 and level 2-technicians
- System Administrators and Network Administrators experts in the management of Enterprise-Class Technologies
- Multiple knowledge databases
- 2 000 monthly tickets handled by our NOC/Desk
- More than 1 500 supported end users
- Ticket classification according to the level of impact on your business continuity
- Categorization of incidents and requests
- First answered time and resolution rate compliant with agreed service levels
- Key performances metrics on a monthly basis.
CONFORMITY – BEST PRACTISES
- Complete operational documentation
- Processes, Forms and escalation procedures
- Service Level Objectives and Workflows
- Client portal for ticketing system